COVID-19 Relief Grant
Rowan County United Way will be accepting grant applications for the COVID-19 Relief Fund.
- Food Insecurities
- Medical Expenses
- Housing Vulnerabilities
- Nonprofit Business Disruptions
Applicants must be a Rowan County 501(c)(3) organization providing services aligned with the priority areas to individuals, families; or nonprofits that have experienced a disruption of service or reduction in staff.
Application and Timeline
Applications are available using the button below. Completed applications should be submitted in PDF format via email to email@example.com.
- Applicants may request up to $10,000.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation of receipt within 24 hours.
- The funding committee will review and make funding decisions as quickly as possible and as funds are available.
- Funding decisions will be communicated 24 hours after the committee makes its decisions.
A report template will be provided to each grantee at the time of the award notification. Technical assistance will be provided by Rowan County United Way upon the request of the grantee.